Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Jun 2, 2024 at 5:14 AM Post #19,024 of 19,028
Small remark about the premium mojo-poly case, wondering if people share my opinion: undoubtedly it's a very well-made case. Real leather, quality stitching and a tight clam around the mojo-poly combo.
However, I find it to give the mojo-poly some sort of vibe similar to orthopedic shoes. If that makes sense haha.

The aesthetic difference compared to my Sony ZX-300 is night and day.

I will probably only use it when I want to put the mojo-poly in a pocket. On its own without a case, I like the Chord design

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2024 at 5:47 AM Post #19,025 of 19,028
Small remark about the premium mojo-poly case, wondering if people share my opinion: undoubtedly it's a very well-made case. Real leather, quality stitching and a tight clam around the mojo-poly combo.
However, I find it to give the mojo-poly some sort of vibe similar to orthopedic shoes. If that makes sense haha.

I will probably only use it when I want to put the mojo-poly in a pocket. On its own without a case, I like the Chord design
I think Miter has a better leather case design, and there is another manufactoer in the ukraine (who still sells) that look nice

https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/VALENTINUM?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=1700361256&from_page=listing

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:59 AM Post #19,026 of 19,028

I fully agree with you, except its aesthetics of orthopedic shoes. IMHO it's typically British/English understatement. I only did not buy it, because I don't use Mojo2Poly on the go and for heat dissipation reasons its use is a critical issue. And because these two devices together are just a work of art. I'd only wish PielFrama would manufacture a case, I made best experiences with cases for mobile devices, cases are classic, very smooth leather and built living almost a lifetime. Expensive, but worth the money, only their number of devices they are building for is very limited. Blinky and shiny often means inexpensive, but in most cases it's a waste of money and resources.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:03 AM Post #19,027 of 19,028
Jun 2, 2024 at 8:11 AM Post #19,028 of 19,028
Another question: because Tube amplifiers are prone to all sorts of over the air RF, does anyone of you has to share some experiences with streaming via Poly and tubes catching some of the RF, and forwarding it to headphone drivers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back