Sennheiser IE900 Review, Measurements, & Harman Target Talk
May 28, 2024 at 2:39 PM Post #4,906 of 4,908
So finally i ended up with the Xelento 2 hah.
The deciding moment was when i went to a live show a couple days ago. The overall presentation on this concert was the closest to what Xelentos do with the sound.
Very powerful sub/midbass presence, smooth vocals (the vocals were surprisingly less present on the live show), the atmosphere, reverberations and the overall cohesion of the sound.
The ie900 are bit too analytical and studio-like. Not a criticism at all, they are fantastic but the Xelentos simply transform everything to such live gig.
The Variations are still the most correct and best tuned among them all but the least fun.

May 29, 2024 at 3:34 PM Post #4,908 of 4,908
So finally i ended up with the Xelento 2 hah.
The deciding moment was when i went to a live show a couple days ago. The overall presentation on this concert was the closest to what Xelentos do with the sound.
Very powerful sub/midbass presence, smooth vocals (the vocals were surprisingly less present on the live show), the atmosphere, reverberations and the overall cohesion of the sound.
The ie900 are bit too analytical and studio-like. Not a criticism at all, they are fantastic but the Xelentos simply transform everything to such live gig.
The Variations are still the most correct and best tuned among them all but the least fun.
Really surprising decision :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back