CanJam London 2024 (July 20-21, 2024)
May 28, 2024 at 6:14 AM Post #79 of 87
Will Empire Ears be exhibiting ?

May 28, 2024 at 7:00 PM Post #81 of 87
May 31, 2024 at 9:56 AM Post #85 of 87
May 31, 2024 at 9:07 PM Post #87 of 87
london_bigbANNER.jpg

London Calling! We're excited to return to London on July 20-21! CanJam London 2024 will take place at the beautiful Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, right in the heart of Central London. SAVE THE DATES and be sure to subscribe to the thread for updates!

CanJam London 2024

Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7UT
United Kingdom

Saturday, July 20, 2024
10am to 6pm

Sunday, July 21, 2024
10am to 5pm

Show Passes (Click here to purchase)
Weekend Pass - £30
One Day Pass - £20

Travel
The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London is situated in London's South Bank, within walking distance of the city's most iconic attractions, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. The hotel's location near the London Eye, Shrek's Adventure! London, the London Aquarium and the National Theatre makes Park Plaza the perfect accommodation for tourists and business guests. Spacious hotel rooms, including 65 Suites and Penthouses and more than 500 Studio Rooms, ensure guests a comfortable stay in this contemporary, design-led Westminster Bridge hotel. Waterloo and Westminster tube stations are a five-minute walk from the hotel.

The hotel is offering a 15% off discount on rooms booked between July 17-22. Click here to book your reservation and make sure to enter Promo Code CAN24 under the “Selected Rate” drop down menu.

CanJam London Forum Badges
Looking to get a CanJam London 2024 event badge added to your profile? Drop us a line and we'll be happy to add one for you.

CanJam Volunteers
There will be volunteer staff positions at CanJam London 2024 to assist at the Registration Desk. You will need to be able to commit to a 4 hour shift on either the Saturday or Sunday of the event. Volunteers will receive free weekend passes along with an event T-Shirt. If you are interested, please send me a PM or email to ethan@canjam.org with your full name, email address, and T-Shirt size.

We look forward to seeing you in London!
I'm going! The 2023 show was amazing! Please can I have my little forum badge? 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back