Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
May 20, 2024 at 6:46 PM Post #2,416 of 2,420
Just pulled the trigger on a set of Sands from the TSMR site ( thank god for paypal monthly lol).

Ill give them a deep listen throughout my lossless library then compare them to the Hifimans. For a $350 dynamic driver the RE2000s (especially with spiral dots) have great levels of resolution despite though im sure the Sands will best them in that area.

Only time will tell!

Last edited:
May 25, 2024 at 2:12 PM Post #2,417 of 2,420
Must admit i am not happy with the Tansio Mirai customer service AT ALL so far. The sands were ordered 5 days ago and i haven't received a tracking number. Asking customer service just leaves me unanswered for a couple day each time if I even get a response at all. (Yes im aware they are on the other side of the globe from me).

They said they could switch out the 3.5mm cable to the 4.4mm one though at this point it wouldn't surprise me if that doesn't work out either.

And I thought Hifiman customer service was bad! Lets hope i get some response back. :worried:

May 25, 2024 at 4:55 PM Post #2,418 of 2,420
Just got the TSMR Feat and out of the box, nothing seems too great.
The bass seems a little bit dull, mids a little bit shouty and the overall sound a bit off.
Don't like the stock cable and the eartips.
Will try other cables.

Any recommendations for eartips which can improve the sound a bit?

May 25, 2024 at 5:33 PM Post #2,419 of 2,420
Just got the TSMR Feat and out of the box, nothing seems too great.
The bass seems a little bit dull, mids a little bit shouty and the overall sound a bit off.
Don't like the stock cable and the eartips.
Will try other cables.

Any recommendations for eartips which can improve the sound a bit?
The JVC Spiral Dot + helps bring out the clarity in warmer iems in my opinion. Not drastically of course.

Edit: It may be worth investing in some Spinfit W1s also. Only $8 here in U.S. I ordered some myself a few days ago.

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 5:47 AM Post #2,420 of 2,420
The JVC Spiral Dot + helps bring out the clarity in warmer iems in my opinion. Not drastically of course.

Edit: It may be worth investing in some Spinfit W1s also. Only $8 here in U.S. I ordered some myself a few days ago.
Thanks...Spiral is not working for me, just amplifies the shouty mids.
Didn't try any Spinfit though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back