SONY IER-Z1R
May 28, 2024 at 1:14 PM Post #15,376 of 15,378
Congrats to the chosen people above! You didn't choose Z1R, it is the Z1R that chose you.

Joke aside, I have a good fit, but not as perfect as you guys. With BSEP, the fitting is much better though.
Agree, BSEP holds them in snugly.

May 30, 2024 at 2:03 PM Post #15,377 of 15,378
I love these things so much. It's been a few weeks with them paired with a DX260 and they're so miraculously good in my ears. I find that they don't stay put at the deepest possible insertion I can get, but the shift out to be caught by the edges of my ear doesn't seem to affect the seal at all, because the bass is rich and deep. Is it that way for anyone else, where after a while you can press them in a bit more again, but the sound doesn't really change? They're also so firmly in place, that despite the weight, there's no feeling like they're going to fall out as some have talked about.

I find I nope out of some albums with these, some mastering/recordings are such crap that my ear simply rejects them. But then I listen to something well produced, with clarity and meaty bass, and it's some of the best stuff that's ever been projected into my brain.

Jun 1, 2024 at 7:29 AM Post #15,378 of 15,378
Hi grandma, see one hour after a month of not using them. Glad to have this on my ears again. and enjoying music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back