Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 2, 2024 at 7:58 AM Post #75,738 of 75,744

Currently listening to this through the Dunu Alpha 3s and they continue to astound me.
I feel immersed, tonally all seems right, and pretty good technicalities to boot.

I can’t thank everyone enough for the recommendations, I had been neglecting buds for wayyy too long.

What is everyone else listening to on this Sunday?
I am in a serious mood today, listening to some Schnittke. VE Monk Go paired with Colorfly CDA-M1P, neutral tuned buds with analog sounding dac is a great combination to my ears.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:29 AM Post #75,739 of 75,744

Currently listening to this through the Dunu Alpha 3s and they continue to astound me.
I feel immersed, tonally all seems right, and pretty good technicalities to boot.

I can’t thank everyone enough for the recommendations, I had been neglecting buds for wayyy too long.

I send a warm greeting, lying on the floor in my living room somewhere in the south of Slovakia, licking a popsicle after a hearty lunch and Erlend Apneseth (Norwegian jazz-folk avant-garde violinist) is playing in my ears. In my ears I have ... IEMs! Since I'm currently contributing to a thread about buds, I'm slowly getting up, groaning as I do so, and going to trade them in for my beloved FF3 🙃.
Just as an aside, I'm expecting delivery of a Qigom 130a (130 Ohm beryllium coated driver in a metal shell with MMCX) in 2 weeks. Does anyone have any direct experience with them?

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:37 AM Post #75,740 of 75,744
Which one do you like more between the Rosemary and rw-9? I've had my eyes on the rw-9 for a long time too
IMG20240602130310.jpg

Both of these models are very good. Rosemary has a powerful bass, so I use ear pads with large cells. The RW-9 has a more neutral sound, but the bass is also good. We can recommend both of these earbuds.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:15 AM Post #75,743 of 75,744
I think the TM11 has the best soundstage that can be achieved with an earbuds type and a special sub-bass like a headphone.
So I think the TM11 is on a different level than uguisu or RW2000 in terms of soundstage and bass.

How does TM11 compare to RW2000 in details/resolution and thickness of sound? RW2000 lags quite a bit behind RW3000 in fineness of sound.

Is TM11 brighter or darker than RW2000?

Thanks!

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:15 AM Post #75,744 of 75,744

Listening to the Grateful Dead official mix on Spotify. Such a great channel

Both of these models are very good. Rosemary has a powerful bass, so I use ear pads with large cells. The RW-9 has a more neutral sound, but the bass is also good. We can recommend both of these earbuds.

Thanks for this. I have the Rosemary and like them alot(like the Iris 2.0 more though), but I'm starting to get a little bored with them. So that's why I'm wondering if the rw-9 would merely be a boring side grade or something better...

Gotta say you really have my interest with these bery's. And I'd like to get an already made set before taking a diy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back