Audio-Gd R-28 impressions thread
May 18, 2024 at 3:50 PM Post #1,741 of 1,744
Ok good luck selling it for almost a new price thenšŸ‘
What is your deal? I am interested in neither your know it all unsolicited advice nor your snark. Selling a $1399 product for $1000 is not a new price. Thatā€™s what most people call discounted and a used price. Thereā€™s another used model just like mine just with a box on Audiogon for $1200.

If you donā€™t agree or if you have another idea Iā€™d really love it if you minded your own business and kept it to yourself.

Iā€™m in conversations right now with customers at this price sorting our shipping and answering questions so really your ideas just are not aligned with the reality Iā€™m experiencing.

Last edited:
May 18, 2024 at 3:55 PM Post #1,742 of 1,744
Selling audio gear these days just sucks.
Sold mine R28 from 2020 for 650ā‚¬ā€¦

When I started the hobby, it was so easy -> bought headphones, listened, didn't like them, sold them.
Same with amps and DACs.
Sometimes it took less than 24 hours, and I always met nice people.
This is easy. Iā€™m in conversation with a few people on Audiogon right now in selling this R28NOS. Itā€™ll be gone by Monday. Iā€™ve been at this game for a long while. Iā€™m very familiar with what youā€™re mentioning. Iā€™ve got a great system.

May 18, 2024 at 4:19 PM Post #1,743 of 1,744
What is your deal? I am interested in neither your know it all unsolicited advice nor your snark. Selling a $1399 product for $1000 is not a new price. Thatā€™s what most people call discounted and a used price. Thereā€™s another used model just like mine just with a box on Audiogon for $1200.

If you donā€™t agree or if you have another idea Iā€™d really love it if you minded your own business and kept it to yourself.

Iā€™m in conversations right now with customers at this price sorting our shipping and answering questions so really your ideas just are not aligned with the reality Iā€™m experiencing.
FB5B9C5E-5C33-48FD-ADCD-99DDE81BF529.jpeg

Just trying to helpšŸ‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back