Elysian Pilgrim
May 18, 2024 at 8:09 PM Post #241 of 244
How come I never have this sorts of unexpected surprises in my mailbox šŸ˜¤

Iā€™m finishing my review and did a bunch of AB tests yesterday against Anni 2023 and others. My suggestion is donā€™t listen to Pilgrim next to its siblings. It makes the pilgrim worse than how it actually is.
And that speaks volumes, of course, about Elysians flagship offerings.
I'm just going to enjoys the pilgrims for the next couple of days and let em burn when I'm not listening to them.
Then I'll pit them against the Bonnevilles (DD + 3 BA) and Xelento (DD).

Really, I dont know how I got so fortunate to receive these. I had no idea they were coming. I've been a pretty good customer of EA - I suppose that has something to do with it.

May 18, 2024 at 8:12 PM Post #242 of 244
And that speaks volumes, of course, about Elysians flagship offerings.
I'm just going to enjoys the pilgrims for the next couple of days and let em burn when I'm not listening to them.
Then I'll pit them against the Bonnevilles (DD + 3 BA) and Xelento (DD).

Really, I dont know how I got so fortunate to receive these. I had no idea they were coming. I've been a pretty good customer of EA - I suppose that has something to do with it.
Meanwhile, at EA warehouse: ā€œdid you send him the OG instead of the Noir???ā€

May 18, 2024 at 9:38 PM Post #243 of 244
Meanwhile, at EA warehouse: ā€œdid you send him the OG instead of the Noir???ā€
I don't think so, HiFiGo was the shipper.... Maybe someone else is looking for a set???

Last edited:
May 18, 2024 at 10:24 PM Post #244 of 244
How come I never have this sorts of unexpected surprises in my mailbox šŸ˜¤

Iā€™m finishing my review and did a bunch of AB tests yesterday against Anni 2023 and others. My suggestion is donā€™t listen to Pilgrim next to its siblings. It makes the pilgrim worse than how it actually is.
You really think the Anni has more bass than the pilgrim? I've read multiple people that they didn't like the Anni because of not enough bass that were intrigued by the pilgrim after hearing it. And I heard two people say the pilgrim had too much sub-base comparatively speaking for their taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back