Ferrum WANDLA GoldenSound Edition - Pre-Orders are Live!
May 10, 2024 at 6:00 PM Post #76 of 84
I am probably the most critical of everyone here on Head Fi......about this WANDLA Golden Sound Edition

STRONG BUY❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
UNBELIVABLE👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
I can't put it into words....I am speechless 😎
(Even the head acoustician at AA was amazed😂)

NOMAX

PS.lol

Last edited:
May 10, 2024 at 6:03 PM Post #77 of 84
I am probably the most critical of everyone here on Head Fi......about this WANDLA Golden Sound Edition

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
UNBELIVABLE👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
I can't put it into words....I am speechless 😎

NOMAX

PS.lol
Really glad you liked it! Personally I think the composer takes very nice advantage of the spatial enhancement

May 10, 2024 at 6:04 PM Post #78 of 84
@TaronL How are you guys looking on receiving and shipping out the DACs?
They left Poland this week and I’ve been informed they should be shipping from the US distributor next week to our warehouse. I can’t give an exact ETA but I am hoping we can turn things around and ship to our customers on Friday.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
May 10, 2024 at 6:07 PM Post #80 of 84
Really glad you liked it! Personally I think the composer takes very nice advantage of the spatial enhancement

This is for every Headphone.....It's unbelievable😇....you've done well👍

IMG_4491.jpeg

(I also say if I like something where I'm not involved)

NOMAX

Last edited:
May 10, 2024 at 6:10 PM Post #81 of 84
May 11, 2024 at 2:57 AM Post #82 of 84
The conversion system will be finished and ready in June (gonna say late June to be safe)
Conversion system? I guess you can’t just distribute a new firmware or everyone could get a copy without paying. I’m really interested in how this will work technically.

Then I’ll be in the queue to get it for my OG WANDLA.

May 11, 2024 at 9:27 AM Post #83 of 84
Conversion system? I guess you can’t just distribute a new firmware or everyone could get a copy without paying. I’m really interested in how this will work technically.

Then I’ll be in the queue to get it for my OG WANDLA.
I imagine it'll be serial-locked to prevent such a scenario. Will also let you move back and forth between the product sets: original WANDLA and GSE.

May 12, 2024 at 4:05 PM Post #84 of 84
Now back to this wonder thing...The WANDLA GSE
Why a strong buy from my side?
What does the DCS cost?
How much does the Dave cost?
What does the ...... etc etc etc cost?
I'm just laughing about it 🤣
Where differences are only marginally perceptible.... tens of thousands of euros are wasted (my personal opinion)
The whole thing is then perhaps preceded by headphones that are technically or tonally not good and not even close to being able to show the strengths of these devices
We also spend a lot of money on cables 🙈
As I said, only for minimal changes to the performance
Shouldn't the goal be to achieve a performance in a different way that you have never achieved before❓
If you think that you will still be listening to your music via headphones in the next few years at home, this GSE Edition is a real MUST HAVE👍
(It would be contradictory to deny it)
I can promise you one thing: the others who spend a lot more money on their electronics won't even come close to the performance what you get
from the Ferrum GSE with your headphones
Therefore, the proclaimed price is downright a bargain in contrast to among the many others

NOMAX

PS.Yes, that's how it is.....when I like something and I'm convinced, I let everyone know 😎
(And you can believe me... it's getting harder and harder to convince me from the manufacturer's side because i am the strictest off all 😈)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back