Fir Audio Thread - Discussion and Impressions
May 18, 2024 at 9:51 AM Post #6,287 of 6,291
It's a pity that you're selling it for this reason. I wish you and your family all the best. Maybe everything will work out and a better solution can be found so that you can keep the Rn6.
I wish. This looks like it's going to be a short-term solution to a longer term problem. The fir is probably my favorite set.

May 18, 2024 at 10:34 AM Post #6,288 of 6,291
May 18, 2024 at 11:29 AM Post #6,289 of 6,291
I'll be looking forward to it, I bought one myself, and it will arrive at the beginning of next week.
Great, you've made a good decision 😉.

Since you asked: the best tips for me are CP145 and AET07. I find AZLA too bright on top and otherwise too forwards. And personally, with my anatomy, I barely have any leakage.

I wish. This looks like it's going to be a short-term solution to a longer term problem. The fir is probably my favorite set.
The Rn6 is also my absolute favourite - as an all-rounder. I sold it the other day and somehow I regret the decision.

May 18, 2024 at 5:24 PM Post #6,291 of 6,291
I mean $4,000 and few people can afford to buy it, so few people have it. Although I think most of the owners bought it used at a much better price.

It all depends which thread on head-fi you visit. Have you ever been to the Watercooler thread? :wink: There are dozens of people in there who own multiple iems in $4k-$8k price range, including $2k-$5k upgrade cables :D

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back