Geshelli j2
May 22, 2024 at 10:43 PM Post #197 of 198
Granted the DAC chip has something to do with the great experience I'm getting, but the digital source chain system I'm feeding it is highly special, and hard to fathom. I've got a series of seven USB enhancers / DDC / reclocker / external clock each being tweaked by mods, grounding boxes, custom cables, custom DC super capacitor LPS and multi-thousand dollar AC power conditioner, so you bet my Geshelli is feeling good about the signal its' receiving 😉. In recent years my coming to the realization that an audio chain is like an organism where all parts contribute to the final sound, I've been able to reach new sonnic heights without necessarily breaking the bank nor laser focusing on any one individual component.

Last edited:
May 23, 2024 at 11:39 AM Post #198 of 198
Granted the DAC chip has something to do with the great experience I'm getting, but the digital source chain system I'm feeding it is highly special, and hard to fathom. I've got a series of seven USB enhancers / DDC / reclocker / external clock each being tweaked by mods, grounding boxes, custom cables, custom DC super capacitor LPS and multi-thousand dollar AC power conditioner, so you bet my Geshelli is feeling good about the signal its' receiving 😉. In recent years my coming to the realization that an audio chain is like an organism where all parts contribute to the final sound, I've been able to reach new sonnic heights without necessarily breaking the bank nor laser focusing on any one individual component.
I have done quite a bit myself to this DAC. And sadly... The truth is... To get it to truly shine. I had to spend $1252.97. Now check it... This is before we add the Intona Galvanic isolator.... Add $500 to that.... 👎🏼1752.97

This is with custom DC cables, supercaps LPS, conditioners, etc... Just as you have apparently done.

The Cyan II DAC that I have had for a week now... Even without the Intona... Sounds better than the J2 with the Burson V7V config...

The Cyan II - $1198.00. With the Intona in front... This thing.... Feels like I have big boy pants on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back