Hugo Chord 2 Vs Chord Mojo
May 13, 2024 at 1:46 PM Post #31 of 37
You're absolutely correct. I spoke to Chord between posting that & a few days ago - the Suzi will be part of the Hugo line, but I need to wait and see just how much more powerful it is than the Mojo 2 & vs desktop headphone amps.
The summer and autumn will seem long for those waiting for the Suzi and Quartet to start shipping, but hopefully everyone will be happy when they get the chance to hear them.

May 13, 2024 at 8:32 PM Post #32 of 37
You come into a conversation about Chord Mojo vs Chord Mojo 2 & you talk about something else entirely. Do you think that Mojo owners don't know about DAPs? It's possible to have & enjoy both. But you'll get better sound from the Mojo 2 (I got rid of my A&KSP3000 last week as it was rubbish. Their supposedly best DAP at $3800 & the sound is not even close to the Mojo 2).

Why are you even here????

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
I was responding to a comment I made on this thread in 2020, for politeness sake. Thanks for your rude, insulting and unnecessary comment.

May 14, 2024 at 2:59 AM Post #33 of 37
The summer and autumn will seem long for those waiting for the Suzi and Quartet to start shipping, but hopefully everyone will be happy when they get the chance to hear them.

I don't think so 😅. I'm happy with what I have & as much as I'm potentially looking forward to it, it'll barely cross my mind - also I need to wait & see how powerful it is. My next desktop purchase will be something that Id hope will last me for 15+ years and it should be more than powerful enough to run absolutely any headphone that exists to its max potential with ease. It's not an unreasonable expectation given Chord tend to do certain things the old school way. No DUI's. We all know that modern electronics such as TV's & smartphones are not built to last. We also know that old school 40-50 year old extremely well made speakers & amps etc are built to last. I believe Chord (and certain other brands) combine the best of modern technology with the old school ethos of things that are built to last.

This is why I avoid expensive products with DUI's. They're likely the first thing that will age badly/break & possibly be irreplaceable & make the product absolutely redundant.

May 14, 2024 at 3:37 AM Post #34 of 37
If only we had batteries built to last for these portable units

Users who are viewing this thread

Back