Introducing HIFIMAN Ananda Nano
May 18, 2024 at 6:39 AM Post #811 of 815
"The Nano is different." - u mean different from the Ananda Stealth or different in sound signature compared to Arya?
Different in I find the Nano to present better depth than the Arya Stealth and Ananda Stealth. The Arya Stealth is wider and taller in presentation. But has less depth and info presented when it comes to layering. The Ananda Stealth is overall less wider and taller and doesn't layer aswell as the Nano.

May 18, 2024 at 7:11 AM Post #812 of 815
Well the problem is that getting info from Antelope about their components is like squeezing blood from a stone. 11 days ago i asked them what the model/brand of DAC is getting used for their headphone amp and this was their reply:
"Unfortunately, after consulting with the RnD department, I must inform you that we are not in a position to disclose such information. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
Unbeliable! This secrecy is out of place today.

May 18, 2024 at 9:39 AM Post #813 of 815
Interesting.
Well the problem is that getting info from Antelope about their components is like squeezing blood from a stone. 11 days ago i asked them what the model/brand of DAC is getting used for their headphone amp and this was their reply:
"Unfortunately, after consulting with the RnD department, I must inform you that we are not in a position to disclose such information. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
Yeah, I suspect someone made a mistake at the technical’ support level and they are trying to cover up for it. My guess is, they have them some training without understanding the what lies beneath.

So I’d say it’s safe to assume that they are right when they say they have 2 DAC. Just like any half decent audio interface does. But what they meant by that is that they have different path.
Not different chip.
On Their Pure2, they do have 2 DAC chip. One for each channel ,Left and right.

I use to have that converter. It really sounded premium.

May 18, 2024 at 10:55 AM Post #815 of 815
Sí. Arya más relajada y más amplia. Nano más avance y energía.
Good/same dynamics and resolution for both.
Which has the highest treble, Ananda Nano or Arya Stealth Magnets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back