Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
May 15, 2024 at 4:00 PM Post #3,527 of 3,533
Hey all,

New-ish member here. I just got a used LPG Titanium and am loving it so far. I need to get another leather case for it (just one!), and fell in love with the lettering-engraved cases from Alma Leathers, which some members have posted pics of. I have contacted the store to place and order, and was wondering which of these 2 cases might go better with the LPG Ti? I am leaning towards the red/brown, but the Blue also looks uniquely lovely, and might go better with my current most-used IEM (Mentor Multiverse Green/Emerald). Would appreciate advice - thanks!

Red/Brown:

Blue: www.instagram.com/p/CsOIp16gIfg/

Brown/red: https://www.instagram.com/p/CpqpudIAizw/
Hello. If you order the case not through the Etsy store, but through Instagram directly from me, it will be slightly cheaper.

May 15, 2024 at 8:33 PM Post #3,529 of 3,533
Hello all,
SOS again, I'm afraid I am having a continuous frozen numeric screen on my new (used, excellent condition) LPGT Titanium (pic below). Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, how can this be fixed? For what it's worth, I got it a couple of days back, and am using a 1 TB Sandisk Extreme Pro Micro SD with adapter (SD card not available where I live). It is running the latest software version (1.3.7), and I have tried restarting it, re-entering the card, etc - nothing works.

Edit: I got it from a reputable reseller, and it worked fine, if a bit slowly, in store (at the time I was testing it with a 1 TB Extreme Sandisk Micro SD with adapter). As it was slow with the Extreme, I got the Extreme Pro, which worked fine for a couple of days - and now this, whenever I switch it on. I will really appreciate any advice. (I think I saw a similar pic somewhere in this forum, though I can't seem to find the exact thread/post, so if any links will also be appreciated!). Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2697.jpeg
    IMG_2697.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 15, 2024 at 10:09 PM Post #3,530 of 3,533
Hello all,
SOS again, I'm afraid I am having a continuous frozen numeric screen on my new (used, excellent condition) LPGT Titanium (pic below). Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, how can this be fixed? For what it's worth, I got it a couple of days back, and am using a 1 TB Sandisk Extreme Pro Micro SD with adapter (SD card not available where I live). It is running the latest software version (1.3.7), and I have tried restarting it, re-entering the card, etc - nothing works.

Edit: I got it from a reputable reseller, and it worked fine, if a bit slowly, in store (at the time I was testing it with a 1 TB Extreme Sandisk Micro SD with adapter). As it was slow with the Extreme, I got the Extreme Pro, which worked fine for a couple of days - and now this, whenever I switch it on. I will really appreciate any advice. (I think I saw a similar pic somewhere in this forum, though I can't seem to find the exact thread/post, so if any links will also be appreciated!). Thanks!

This issue is related to a flash card that could be due to corrupted sectors or the adapter. Please read Lotoo FAQ here: https://lotoo.cn/english/bottom/Service/FAQ/

May 15, 2024 at 10:39 PM Post #3,531 of 3,533
This issue is related to a flash card that could be due to corrupted sectors or the adapter. Please read Lotoo FAQ here: https://lotoo.cn/english/bottom/Service/FAQ/
Thank you! I did go to the Lotoo site and download the SD format tool. Would you recommend a quick format or overwrite format (I think I will try the latter, but am not sure of the difference, and Google isn't much help here)?

Alternatively, I am also thinking of getting a Sandisk 1 TB SD card (UHS-I, as the Lotoo-recommended UHS-II is not available where I live), and eliminate the adapter. Does anyone use the UHS-1 Sandisk SD card with the LPGT Ti, and does it have any issues?

Last edited:
May 16, 2024 at 2:00 PM Post #3,532 of 3,533
Thank you! I did go to the Lotoo site and download the SD format tool. Would you recommend a quick format or overwrite format (I think I will try the latter, but am not sure of the difference, and Google isn't much help here)?

Alternatively, I am also thinking of getting a Sandisk 1 TB SD card (UHS-I, as the Lotoo-recommended UHS-II is not available where I live), and eliminate the adapter. Does anyone use the UHS-1 Sandisk SD card with the LPGT Ti, and does it have any issues?

If you are suspecting bad sectors, definitely go for a full format. Quick format just deletes the file allocation lookup table and will not mark/isolate bad sectors, that is why it is so fast. Full format, in theory, should isolate bad sectors/blocks so you won't access it. And, yes, if you can, always go for the SD card instead of the adapter with microSD when using LPGT.

May 16, 2024 at 4:46 PM Post #3,533 of 3,533
If you are suspecting bad sectors, definitely go for a full format. Quick format just deletes the file allocation lookup table and will not mark/isolate bad sectors, that is why it is so fast. Full format, in theory, should isolate bad sectors/blocks so you won't access it. And, yes, if you can, always go for the SD card instead of the adapter with microSD when using LPGT.
Thank you for your advice, I really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back