LUMIN - The Audiophile Network Music Player
May 24, 2024 at 11:37 AM Post #451 of 454
But you cannot turn off all mobile devices and computers or servers and Sonore still keeps on playing.
I'm sorry to say but this point makes no sense at all. Why would you do that? Either you listen to the music and control the music source or you don't. Both Lumin and Sonore are simply only end points for the stream.

Last edited:
May 25, 2024 at 5:00 PM Post #452 of 454
I'm sorry to say but this point makes no sense at all. Why would you do that? Either you listen to the music and control the music source or you don't. Both Lumin and Sonore are simply only end points for the stream.
Lumin is what I would call a true network player. It will not drain your phone or pad battery once you start a playlist. You can even control it with an optional IR remote.

Last edited:
May 29, 2024 at 2:18 PM Post #453 of 454
I have two LUMIN T3s that I run both to my 2 channel integrated and to my headphone amps (a dcs in one system and a woo audio wa 23 in another. All are controlled by Roon. I really like the Lumins and think they should be used more by headfiers

May 29, 2024 at 5:26 PM Post #454 of 454
I have two LUMIN T3s that I run both to my 2 channel integrated and to my headphone amps (a dcs in one system and a woo audio wa 23 in another. All are controlled by Roon. I really like the Lumins and think they should be used more by headfiers
That’s true. Somehow in headfi world, Lumin is a bit underrated compared to the usual suspects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back