NEW HiBy R4
May 18, 2024 at 1:12 PM Post #541 of 544
Er..... I have had no issues figuring everything out with the R4.
I've had an R3 and an R5, so I'm pretty au fait with the Hiby ecosystem.

But I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to correctly attach the wretched strap!

Edit - I've sorted it.
Me neither. How have you done it in the end ?

May 18, 2024 at 1:16 PM Post #542 of 544
Just
Won't be an issue at all. Just connect your R4 using the headphone out (either 3.5mm or 4.4mm) to the line-in on your amp, and away you go. Quality will be more than fine. You'll be able to adjust volume with both the R4 and amp.
Arrived here... great DAP but with a big issue... overheating... after playing two/three song on my SD card... Just emailed to HiBY... I'm really disappointed and sad cause DAP seemed really amazing at all...

May 18, 2024 at 2:04 PM Post #543 of 544
I’ve been debating between the R4 and M300 as my first DAP. I want to try some of the android apps and features, but I won’t be using the internal DAC or amp - usb-c out to external devices. I also don’t have much music to put on a memory card. If it’s just for Apple Music and some dongle apps, will I gain anything from the R4 over the M300? Thanks for the info, all!

May 18, 2024 at 2:04 PM Post #544 of 544
Greetings
Same problem, I sent an email to hiby... mine also gets very hot, I can hold it in my hand, but it gets really, really hot... not to hurt... but very annoying to always keep in my hand in case I'm walking or somethin
g

Users who are viewing this thread

Back