Replacement Cable Option for the Elysian Annihilator
Apr 29, 2024 at 11:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

cachedbrown

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I just got the Elysian annihilator 2023 titanium version and I absolutely love it. My only complaint is that the cable is a bit uncomfortable but also I find very gaudy. I know it uses a unique connection so there aren’t too many other cable options. Does anyone know of any comfortable replacement for the cable that’s also a bit more stealthy. Ideally something I wouldn’t have to break the bank for since I already had to spend a lot on the IEM’s. Ideally <300$.
Thanks!

Apr 30, 2024 at 7:58 AM Post #2 of 4
Which connector do you have? It looks like .78mm b-plait but hard to tell from the Martini cable ads since they don't list the specs. My favorite is the multi kits that come in black with 3.5mm 4.4mm and 2.5mm quick change ends.

Apr 30, 2024 at 12:05 PM Post #3 of 4
Hello,
I just got the Elysian annihilator 2023 titanium version and I absolutely love it. My only complaint is that the cable is a bit uncomfortable but also I find very gaudy. I know it uses a unique connection so there aren’t too many other cable options. Does anyone know of any comfortable replacement for the cable that’s also a bit more stealthy. Ideally something I wouldn’t have to break the bank for since I already had to spend a lot on the IEM’s. Ideally <300$.
Thanks!
I have a bunch. Glad to sell you some. Pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back