T+A HiFi - DAC 200 - Official Discussion Thread
May 9, 2024 at 10:24 AM Post #481 of 485
I may have missed this in the thread but how do you update firmware w/o the MP200?
You need the custom update cable from T+A or alternatively you can make the update cable yourself if you know what you’re doing. I got the cable through the dealer, for loan.

May 9, 2024 at 10:54 AM Post #482 of 485
You need the custom update cable from T+A or alternatively you can make the update cable yourself if you know what you’re doing. I got the cable through the dealer, for loan.
much obliged

May 18, 2024 at 4:55 AM Post #484 of 485
Few days ago I was in contact with T+A about this. They said software and everything would be ready, but they (and other companies) are waiting for the Roon certification (since Roon would belong now to HK, it would be very slow). They were unhappy about it, because they cannot announce a clear date of the release. They would announce it on their homepage. So very likely more than only few weeks.

May 18, 2024 at 5:18 AM Post #485 of 485
Few days ago I was in contact with T+A about this. They said software and everything would be ready, but they (and other companies) are waiting for the Roon certification (since Roon would belong now to HK, it would be very slow). They were unhappy about it, because they cannot announce a clear date of the release. They would announce it on their homepage. So very likely more than only few weeks.
That explains the huge delay.
The streaming board has been announced over a year ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back