THE HD800 from Sennheiser
May 28, 2009 at 12:54 AM Post #136 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi All,

Everyone who ordered from us has been shipped or has a pair here waiting to ship to them (as requested). We want to thank all of you for your patience and for choosing to do your business with us. They should be in your hands by Friday.

Todd

And thank you for taking care of us and making sure we got them before CanJam. I know you put a lot of effort and resources into making it happen, and I really appreciate it.

Edit: I just tracked the package and it is 11:30 p.m. Wednesday evening. There is no notification on there that the package was picked up, only that the information was sent to FedEx. I'm sure they were, but can you confirm that the packages were picked up? Thanks. (If they were picked up, let's hope there wasn't another "Logan" incident.
smily_headphones1.gif
)

May 28, 2009 at 3:27 PM Post #137 of 148
^^ i got an email yesterday saying the item was shipped, but as of today the tracking number does not show up on the fedex website. so, we'll see.

May 28, 2009 at 3:41 PM Post #138 of 148
Hi All,

All of the headphones did ship out yesterday and they will be coming to you tomorrow. For some reason Fed Ex did not scan all of the packages but they should start to appear soon. They are in Memphis at their hub now. I have been in contact with Fed Ex and everything is cool and on schedule.

Enjoy your HD800s!!!- I am off to CanJam and won't be back in the office until Tuesday. If you have tracking questions please feel free to call this afternoon and Brynn will take good care of you.

Todd

May 29, 2009 at 3:36 PM Post #143 of 148
Most comfortable headphones I've ever put on by far.

I have never heard a piano sound so real. This has been the most noteable difference thus far in my limited listening.

May 29, 2009 at 5:21 PM Post #144 of 148
Passed my resolution tests with flying colors

1:00 into the newly minted "let it bled" on You Can't Always Get What You Want track 9 the French Horn (?) air cover makes a distict clank after the note to close the air passage of the instrument

Also in the Best of Guns and Roses you can clearly hear the sounds of Slash's jewelery clank around right before axle makes his first vocal aperance in Patience track 5

Man these are Light and comfortable.

For those of us who like to sway our heads a bit when a rockin tune comes on
these stay put. Try that with the ATH-5000's or PS-1's and the sound will change, not to mention they could be on the floor or around your neck.

May 30, 2009 at 1:07 AM Post #145 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by John2e /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Passed my resolution tests with flying colors

1:00 into the newly minted "let it bled" on You Can't Always Get What You Want track 9 the French Horn (?) air cover makes a distict clank after the note to close the air passage of the instrument

Also in the Best of Guns and Roses you can clearly hear the sounds of Slash's jewelery clank around right before axle makes his first vocal aperance in Patience track 5

Man these are Light and comfortable.

For those of us who like to sway our heads a bit when a rockin tune comes on
these stay put. Try that with the ATH-5000's or PS-1's and the sound will change, not to mention they could be on the floor or around your neck.

Drool...

Jun 3, 2009 at 3:57 PM Post #146 of 148
Not sure if these are for me though

I listen to rock and they seem a bit bright (but starting to grow on me)

I put them up F/S to avoid Todd having to sell as B-stock. Anyone on the list who is looking to purchase should check out the F/S forum

Jun 4, 2009 at 10:32 AM Post #147 of 148
I ordered the other day....pulled out twice but I'm back in to stay...also ordered the hf-2. It'll be a great summer.

update on Fri 05, 2009....email received: HD800 shipped 2 day fedex!

Thanks Todd...u r da-man

Could. This. Be. The. One. To rule them all?

Jun 18, 2009 at 9:29 PM Post #148 of 148
Hi All,

The HD800 is now shipping from stock. We have a few here and more coming in soon. I expect to have them on the shelf from now on.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back