The rantings of an impatient head-fier
Mar 2, 2010 at 12:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

alysony

100+ Head-Fier
So let's start this blog off with a bang. Hello my name is Alyson and I live in San Diego. Now that the pleasantries are done and over with, let us begin.

A few months ago I moved out to San Diego from Virginia to start a new job. I knew few people here and I was essnetially starting anew. Finally after many MANY months of saving money and basically being frugal as I didn't know if the world was going to fall out from under me (job can sometimes do that, especially in this economy) I began to feel some semblance of security and I felt I could make some hobby purchases. So the other week I located an authorized Grado retailer and had a listen to their 325i headphones. I was sold, not only on the headphones but on the service. They were nice enough to practically rip apart the display they had and put me into a nice sound booth with my sources and some of theirs. They even brought in a turn table with some excellent jazz and classical music pieces. So when I came out of the booth I told them flat out. Well I'm sold, bring me a pair. Fate it seems, wasn't smiling on me that day, for they were out. So I ordered them and I was assured they would be in the next week.

One Week Later:
They still haven't come in. Obviously I know it's not the fault of anyone, however I do know that I am impatient especially when it comes to headphones.

Another Week: I had to check up just in case. They are still on order, and they don't know what is going on. Well I knew what was going on and I was far from angry at anyone....the weather. So here I am going through grado withdraw in the dead of winter and in one of the worst winter storms for the northeast region and I'm stuck in sunny socal with no headphones....oh woe is me.
tongue.gif
So I shall wait patiently for my new grado's to come in and I'll be enjoying them all around the city
rs1smile.gif
gs1000.gif

Mar 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM Post #2 of 2
Hey,

My X-GF might be coming down too SD.
(fr: CO. too catch some rays)
Any clubs for her too checkout?

If you get up too NoCal, stop by BAGG in SF.
Welcome to Bondage-A-Go-Go, San Francisco's Longest Running Fetish Dance Party
Last night was a Surf/Goth band from Las Vegas
&
Betty Page L-A-L contest.
Fun for all!

Sooooo... how come your aly"sony"???
And not, aly"grado"???

Hope the sun is still shining for you,
HH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back