Beyerdynamic T5 (3rd Generation)
May 12, 2024 at 3:13 AM Post #756 of 766
Give some time to burn in and will improve that also

I've been listening to them for half a year now and got used to them, I compared them and the dt 1770 on the same source, the Earmen Angel and 1770 produced much more bass, whereas on the T5 I found the resolution, soundstage and liveliness to be better, but the dynamics were very lacking. Maybe it has that setup or it works better with a high impedance load, I don't know. But still the T5s played better with it than the DAP I have now.

May 12, 2024 at 3:21 AM Post #758 of 766
I've been listening to them for half a year now and got used to them, I compared them and the dt 1770 on the same source, the Earmen Angel and 1770 produced much more bass, whereas on the T5 I found the resolution, soundstage and liveliness to be better, but the dynamics were very lacking. Maybe it has that setup or it works better with a high impedance load, I don't know. But still the T5s played better with it than the DAP I have now.
Does the bass bleeds into mids on higher volumes? And does the middle frequencies get recessed in busy songs?

May 12, 2024 at 3:55 AM Post #761 of 766
It takes time but you will be repaid, I love T1
Today i heard t1 3rd generation and the performance was not good like the bass was bleeding into mids and treble was not balanced
The quality of bass wasn’t good either
Anyone compared t1 3rd vs t5 3rd?
It takes time but you will be repaid, I love T1

May 13, 2024 at 6:44 AM Post #765 of 766
There is some low end bloom with the bass, which I tidy up with a bit of EQ. You can adjust to taste...but it really makes a positive change from my side. I reworked the Oratory 1990 EQ presets.

1715596929127.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back