Dan Clark Audio Stealth - Available for Pre-Order
Aug 19, 2021 at 3:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13
Dan Clark Audio Stealth 2 1024x1024.jpg

The new flagship closed-back from Dan Clark Audio is available for pre-order from Headphones.com. Get free overnight shipping and 365-Day returns as soon as the Stealth is in stock and ready to ship!

Pre-order now to secure your Stealth launch unit.

https://www.headphones.com/products/dan-clark-audio-stealth-planar-closed-back-headphones

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Aug 19, 2021 at 5:02 PM Post #4 of 13
Pretty exciting year for new headphone releases. This is easily the most interesting technologies we’ve seen this year in the closed back market.

With the Audeze LCD-R, CRBN and now this I bet the crew at Headphones.com are having an awesome year reviewing. Can’t wait for Andrews thoughts and comparisons.

Aug 19, 2021 at 6:58 PM Post #5 of 13
I literally just got the ether c flow 1.1. Regardless, at least that headphone still sounds just as good as the day I bought it.

It is nice though: looks like an Aeon, Ether C and an HD800 had a baby.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021 at 4:31 PM Post #8 of 13
I wouldn't hold your breath on myself releasing a dynamic anytime soon but maybe @mrspeakers can help you out :wink:
The stealth is gorgeous, but alas way out of my league.I have had the Alpha Prime and have a custom Open Alpha I need to finish. Used to have the Ether C Flow, prob one of the most comfortable headphones I have used.

I would love to see a nice dynamic driver in the Aeon or Ether chassis @mrspeakers it might be an interesting venture.

Aug 20, 2021 at 8:15 PM Post #9 of 13
These prices are getting ridiculous!!! soon many won't care about these insane prices since there is plenty great to choose from for under 1500-2000 used as is-- i doubt this beats the HD820/TH900/Audeze LCD MX4

Aug 22, 2021 at 8:10 AM Post #11 of 13
The stealth is gorgeous, but alas way out of my league.I have had the Alpha Prime and have a custom Open Alpha I need to finish. Used to have the Ether C Flow, prob one of the most comfortable headphones I have used.

I would love to see a nice dynamic driver in the Aeon or Ether chassis @mrspeakers it might be an interesting venture.
The weight would be too high. It would require adding more metal. One thing DCA tries to do is make the headphone basically featherweight.

Aug 23, 2021 at 4:19 AM Post #12 of 13
Doesn't It look more or less like a DIY headphone using some basic plastic 3D printing components ?
It would be a surprise to be worth 4000$, though some are thinking sound is really impressive.
Between 3K$ to 4K$, it seems to be a very busy market for closed headphones, with Focal, Kennerton, Ultrasone, DCA,.........
Let's wait and see some web advices and recommendations as such item is just impossible to test somewhere by ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back