32 Ohm Audio - The ALO Retail Store!!
Oct 10, 2009 at 12:28 AM Post #76 of 115
My wife isn't going to like this news.
k701smile.gif

Oct 10, 2009 at 6:22 AM Post #78 of 115
Sweet, my visionary friend.

Wishing you all of the luck in the world, and I gave my boss one year's notice, so, hurry up with the Easy Coast branch. I've got bills to pay!
biggrin.gif

We can call it "KenKove's Hearing Aides".

Oct 10, 2009 at 8:02 AM Post #79 of 115
Über clean store! Really nice.
biggrin.gif

I wish you the best, and may the store be a real winner.

Oct 10, 2009 at 2:18 PM Post #80 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Über clean store! Really nice.
biggrin.gif

I wish you the best, and may the store be a real winner.

And that Force thingy too! Looks like home.
beerchug.gif

Kevin

Oct 10, 2009 at 10:16 PM Post #84 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by KB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is a few more photos.

October8.jpg

October8_a.jpg

Nice looking store Ken. If you want to expand to Central Illinois near a college campus with roughly 20K-25K if students, let me know.

Oct 10, 2009 at 10:18 PM Post #85 of 115
Man, I didn't know it was even open
biggrin.gif
. I did have my suspicions but was waiting for the grand opening anouncement so that we could toast it off to a good start. Sounds like it didn't need any toasting to get kicked off.

Congrats Ken, I will be stopping in some time
wink.gif
..dB

Oct 10, 2009 at 10:41 PM Post #86 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by dBel84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man, I didn't know it was even open
biggrin.gif
. I did have my suspicions but was waiting for the grand opening anouncement so that we could toast it off to a good start. Sounds like it didn't need any toasting to get kicked off.

Congrats Ken, I will be stopping in some time
wink.gif
..dB

Everyone,

Thanks so much for the kind thought and well wishes. We are hoping to have a DJ and some after hours mingling and give always later once we get going. Some of my vendors like the great folks at Ultrasone have offered some kick off give away phones which we will be doing at that time. I will post when this will be.

We are still deficient a few things.

We are making our own component racks and are having the brass hardware made in Vancouver WA. Once we get these we will set up 3 or 4 home systems running Omega Loudspeakers.

Sennheiser headphone; we had a problem with our shipment, it came and then went back to Sennheiser because the bill was multiplied by 3, ?? Hope to get them next time.

Acoustic tiling to be installed next week, right now it sounds like a racket ball court in here
wink.gif

Other than that its been pretty fun.

Come by and say hi...

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Oct 12, 2009 at 2:47 AM Post #88 of 115
Were all so happy for you. Its good to know that in these economically troubled times, hard work and being the best still wins. Now, only if you were not 3000 miles away!

Kevin

Oct 13, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #89 of 115
Good luck with this venture, i really like the idea of this store. In a way i am kind of glad this dont open closer to me. Or my wallet would seriously have evaporated from the constant spending!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back