Braided cable for headphones
Apr 30, 2024 at 8:38 PM Post #2 of 3
If you're using a 3.5mm cable to connect them, it's not going to help. Balanced, braided design can help shield interference, but in most homes there isn't enough to matter. The 3.5mm is a single end type cable, so it's not worth it. All cables measure the same if not defective. I've had those and most other wireless ones, the only upgrade would be either the Sennheiser Momentum 4 or the Bower & Wilkins PX7 which did sound nicer than the Sony. Even the $25 7hz Truthear Zero:2 is an upgrade if you want the wired IEM option.

Apr 30, 2024 at 8:40 PM Post #3 of 3
If you're using a 3.5mm cable to connect them, it's not going to help. Balanced, braided design can help shield interference, but in most homes there isn't enough to matter. The 3.5mm is a single end type cable, so it's not worth it. All cables measure the same if not defective. I've had those and most other wireless ones, the only upgrade would be either the Sennheiser Momentum 4 or the Bower & Wilkins PX7 which did sound nicer than the Sony. Even the $25 7hz Truthear Zero:2 is an upgrade if you want the wired IEM option.
Thanks for the information. Looks like I will just stick with the wireless feature rather than the wired option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back