CanJam Global 2022 General
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2022 at 4:10 PM Post #271 of 286
Hello all, I just bought tickets for the London show. My first Canjam ever, so exited! I just did not receive my tickets of any order confirmation by email. Does this normaly take a while? It's been a couple of hours.

Edit: I just received my order confirmation and a reassuring email from Ethan!

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2022 at 6:03 PM Post #272 of 286
Hello all, I just bought tickets for the London show. My first Canjam ever, so exited! I just did not receive my tickets of any order confirmation by email. Does this normaly take a while? It's been a couple of hours.
Please PM or send an email to ethan@canjam.org with your details. See you in London!

Jun 11, 2022 at 7:56 AM Post #274 of 286
Happy Canjam is finally returning to the UK.
Can we get someone to talk to the Beyerdynamic reps and have them bring the T series this year? It's never present at their booths :frowning2:

Sep 12, 2022 at 4:46 AM Post #279 of 286
What's the current thinking on Shanghai this year? Possible? Possible but with a limited range of companies? Impossible due to visa issues?

Oct 12, 2022 at 2:12 AM Post #281 of 286
2023-Shows-Main-cropped-for-homepage.jpg

Oct 12, 2022 at 11:18 AM Post #284 of 286

Wow, new schedule with yet another US city added. I’m not against it, I just hoped another city in Europe would be added as you already had three out of five, now four out of six. Even another city in Asia would make more sense, even if further away from me.

On the other hand, congratulations for adding a new city, wherever it is. It’s a good sign. A sign the work you’ve been putting in is of quality and a sign the market is wanting more.

I’m too far anyway, but I’ll keep dreaming about London, which is, at least, a little bit closer...

Cheers to all the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back