20230829_102959.JPG
20230829_103007.JPG
20230829_103124.JPG

Got it finally

Sep 5, 2023 at 2:34 AM Post #21 of 95
Sep 5, 2023 at 4:25 PM Post #23 of 95
Congrats!
It's no secret, @FranQL is never alone, he has several hermanos next to him
If in spirit anyhow.... I can't even send him stuff because he would have to pay (basically) not only the full value of the item, but a hefty (highway robbery import tax) fee, AND a percentage of the value again (something like 21%)..... What a rip-off! hahaha

But...... I digress.

Sep 5, 2023 at 4:39 PM Post #24 of 95
If in spirit anyhow.... I can't even send him stuff because he would have to pay (basically) not only the full value of the item, but a hefty (highway robbery import tax) fee, AND a percentage of the value again (something like 21%)..... What a rip-off! hahaha

But...... I digress.
Sounds like Norway 25 % + fee. 😭
My shipment for Spain is shipped with value under 10usd to get trough, should work according to my friend.

Sep 20, 2023 at 9:12 AM Post #28 of 95
I am waiting for the best opportunity to give my thoughts on these creations. I hope to make it as informative as @WoodyLuvr did in his own dedication post. I am waiting for two earbuds from Fran and I'm applying as much patience and understanding as I can muster during the wait. Good things take time and I am more than happy to wait. When I have all three sets to hand I will post my thoughts on them.

FranQL Aquila, Ibis and Blue Moon. Ibis is using a driver that I and @FranQL have a soft spot for. Not an all rounder but one that has a lovely timbre and good stage.

Blue Moon has been lauded by @Charlyro222 as 'TOTL' quality and I hold his opinion in high regard. Very excited to hear this one!

I have been busy recently with less listening time than I'd prefer but spending time with my earbuds when I can and sharing music with friends has made that pace to life much more tolerable. So thank you to Fran and to friends!

Here's to the continuation of the @FranQL Magical Mystery Tour! *raises a glass*

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2023 at 1:44 PM Post #30 of 95
FranQL Caelum 120 Ω
IMG_3149.JPG IMG_3150.JPG
ADAPTER: FiiO LX-4.4M; 4.4TRRRS ► XLR-4
MMCX CABLE: XINHS Green Gray Candy; 4.4TRRRS
EXTENSION CABLE: XINHS Green Gray Candy; 4.4TRRRS
FOAM CUSHION: Hiegi Full

By the way, I always get amp envy when I see yours! What a beast. I miss my tube amp at times...

Also, hopefully one day I'll hear the Caelum! It looks like a beauty and your comparisons to the popular Yinman have me intrigued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back