Funny moments at work
Mar 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

alysony

100+ Head-Fier
So obviously I'm a bit of a black sheep at work, I love what I do and not only that, but I love doing what I do at work outside of work. Now I usually bring my hobby into work with me for various reasons (I love music, I like being able to shut the world out etc) So when people see all these interesting headphones and earphones they obviously ask questions. The Grado's have so far recieved no less than 5 questions from coworkers. Apparently they are retro enough that they seem cool. I've let people have alisten. Basically I tell them flat out. This is a 300 dollar headphone....and after they listen they are like....holy crap I see why. One of these days I'm going to be a crazy person and bring a full rig in here and let people have a listen to what properly amped music sounds like. I think they will crap themselves....on second thought maybe not cause I'm sure I'd have to clean up the mess.

Apr 25, 2010 at 11:43 PM Post #2 of 2
I brought in my K701s and amp for my coworkers to hear, because they heard me raving about them. After listening, one of them said he was interested in buying them
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back