HEDD Announces HEDDphone With AMT Technology
May 17, 2024 at 10:00 PM Post #4,486 of 4,488
May 17, 2024 at 10:06 PM Post #4,487 of 4,488
May 18, 2024 at 7:37 AM Post #4,488 of 4,488
Wow someone needs a nap.

I thought the video was very well edited. The most interesting tidbit is how HEDD Audio says they want to transition to being more of a highend headphone company in the near future. That's quite the transition, and it will be VERY interesting to see what a full line-up of AMT headphones at different price points looks like.
Hmm, after a refreshing "8 hours nap"
I humbly confess,I may have been a bit blunt there. Not really my intention more an obsvervation of the constant noise pollution too many take for granted ,though not I.
Sorry GoldenSound if I offended you.But Reputator did you read my last sentence at all? I wrote "an otherwise interesting video", except for the unwanted disturbing background noise pollution added during the actual interview.
What interested me most was GoldenSound comparing the resolution of AMT to electrostatics. Something I noted too with their V1.
I listen to music via my electrostatic speakers a lot.
Regarding possible future different price points products, iems and such I personally could not care less. Iems by-pass the outer ears ,imo not a good thing to do. But Ultimate HIgh- End AMT over ears headphones yes. I have very simple taste ,I want to hear the very best SQ the AMT tech can deliver. And V1, though interesting, did not quite deliver as far as I am concerned.
And to be blunt once again,music is never reduced to background noise for me . I listen to music or I do something else.

Cheers CC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back