HF-2 update
Sep 23, 2009 at 2:10 PM Post #136 of 166
I believe it is one year, as with all grado HPs.

Sep 23, 2009 at 6:06 PM Post #137 of 166
HI All,

I just got an update from Grado Labs - The HF-2 still has not shipped but is scheduled to ship any day now to us. I apologize for the delays and we will do everything we can to get them out to you as soon as they arrive here. As stated before all of the current orders will be filled by with this shipment and there may even be a few left over.

I will post how to order any extra HF-2 headphones that are available as soon as we know how many we will have. Please do not call me to try to order them until I set the rules to get the extras. It will be posted here and I will set a time and date for the ordering.

Never fear - the HF-2 shipment is near...

Todd

Sep 23, 2009 at 6:51 PM Post #138 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HI All,

... we will do everything we can to get them out to you as soon as they arrive here. ...

Todd

Like shipping it on express even if we only paid for standard mail ... that would be appreciated
atsmile.gif

Sep 23, 2009 at 6:52 PM Post #139 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HI All,

I just got an update from Grado Labs - The HF-2 still has not shipped but is scheduled to ship any day now to us. I apologize for the delays and we will do everything we can to get them out to you as soon as they arrive here. As stated before all of the current orders will be filled by with this shipment and there may even be a few left over.

I will post how to order any extra HF-2 headphones that are available as soon as we know how many we will have. Please do not call me to try to order them until I set the rules to get the extras. It will be posted here and I will set a time and date for the ordering.

Never fear - the HF-2 shipment is near...

Todd

frown.gif

Sep 30, 2009 at 3:54 PM Post #144 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumonron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Todd,

Could we please have an update, it's been 1 week since the last one.

Thanks,

Drumonron

I second that ! impatience is growing !!
Thanks Todd

Sep 30, 2009 at 8:03 PM Post #149 of 166
HI All,

We received 44 of the HF-2 headphones today and they are going to ship out today. The remaining 56 headphones are scheduled to arrive on Friday and that should fill all of our orders. You will all be seeing your HF-2 in a very short time. Thank you for being patient with us and enjoy!

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back