New Head-Fi user.
May 2, 2024 at 2:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Magnum Chaos

New Head-Fier
Hello dear forum members. I have been reading the forum for a long time and decided to register. I am very glad. I do not consider myself an audiophile rather a music lover. But I like portable equipment to reproduce quality sound. At the moment I use Simgot EA 500LM, Pula PA02 . In delivery are beautiful Ziigaat Cincotres very much waiting to listen to them. I also listened to Audiosense AQ4, Kefine Klanar, Kinera Freya 2.0, Sivga Luan but I sold them for various personal reasons. From sources I used DAP iBasso DX220, AK Kann. Questyle M15 DAC, FiiO Btr7, iBasso DC06Pro. I'm currently using the FiiO KA17 and the Xiaomi 12T Pro Daniel Arsham Edition. I also appreciate the state of the art TWS development and convenience on the go. I use FiiO FW5., SoundPeats Air4 Pro. I use music streaming services Spotify, Qobuz and UAPP app. I don't know what else to write this is a requirement of the site administration so that I can leave my comments on this site. Sorry. But it's actually a big deal for me to join such a huge community. Thanks for reading up to this point. I apologize for my English language.

May 2, 2024 at 3:46 PM Post #2 of 2
Hello dear forum members. I have been reading the forum for a long time and decided to register. I am very glad. I do not consider myself an audiophile rather a music lover. But I like portable equipment to reproduce quality sound. At the moment I use Simgot EA 500LM, Pula PA02 . In delivery are beautiful Ziigaat Cincotres very much waiting to listen to them. I also listened to Audiosense AQ4, Kefine Klanar, Kinera Freya 2.0, Sivga Luan but I sold them for various personal reasons. From sources I used DAP iBasso DX220, AK Kann. Questyle M15 DAC, FiiO Btr7, iBasso DC06Pro. I'm currently using the FiiO KA17 and the Xiaomi 12T Pro Daniel Arsham Edition. I also appreciate the state of the art TWS development and convenience on the go. I use FiiO FW5., SoundPeats Air4 Pro. I use music streaming services Spotify, Qobuz and UAPP app. I don't know what else to write this is a requirement of the site administration so that I can leave my comments on this site. Sorry. But it's actually a big deal for me to join such a huge community. Thanks for reading up to this point. I apologize for my English language.
Welcome! Glad you're joining us. You have some quality gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back