Northwest headroom meet - there just wasn't enough time to hear 'em all
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2001 at 3:08 AM Post #91 of 113
Quote:

Originally posted by Todd
I will be working Tyll over trying to get him to go to Chicago and Detroit.

That'd be quite cool if you could make it up to Detroit, Todd. Yeah, let me know about the Lions/Tigers tickets when you find out some possible dates.

Aug 15, 2001 at 4:23 AM Post #92 of 113
Todd,

The Crazy Horse is a (ahem!) a gentlemen's club on Kingsbury and North Avenue. Nancy's on Broadway? I believe it's still around and so is Rolling Stone record.

That would be great if you and Tyll could make it out to Chicago or Detroit. I'd rather it be here in Chicago, but I'd be willing to go to Detroit.

Keep us informed!

Regards - reynman

Aug 15, 2001 at 4:40 AM Post #93 of 113
jude - you've given a lot to the community and all that.....but the LIONS!? COME ON!!!!!! BEARS ALL THE WAY!!!!!! EVEN CUBS! EVEN SOX!!! HECK, EVEN THE BULLS BEFORE THE LIONS!!!

Aug 15, 2001 at 6:01 PM Post #94 of 113
You see, just about the time ythat a guy starts feeling good about himself, he remembers he is a Lion fan and that brings him back to earth. For 40 years I have suffered the Lion curse but as I say every year at this time - LOoK out for the Lions this year. Just don't qoute me in November, please
biggrin.gif

I hope we can do both cities but that will depend on a number of things. I'll be lobbying HARD!!!

Aug 15, 2001 at 6:11 PM Post #95 of 113
Quote:

Originally posted by coolvij
jude - you've given a lot to the community and all that.....but the LIONS!? COME ON!!!!!! BEARS ALL THE WAY!!!!!! EVEN CUBS! EVEN SOX!!! HECK, EVEN THE BULLS BEFORE THE LIONS!!!

What are you talking about? The Lions are going to go all the way this year! (wakes up startled, with drool on his desk)

Oh....yeah....the Lions.....BAAARRRRRYYYYYY?!!!! BAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!!!!! Silence. Dangit.

Aug 15, 2001 at 11:50 PM Post #96 of 113
hey! Where was this thing? I live in Seattle...and I missed this! I hate all of you. Looks like I'm going to have to go with my wife next time she visits her dad out in Montana and take a little detour.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 16, 2001 at 1:59 AM Post #97 of 113
dude, beni, I started three seperate threads talking about this stuff! How could you have missed them? That's what I was afraid of, dangit...

sorry if I sound angry, 'cause I'm not. but I had a definite feeling that some people weren't noticing...
frown.gif

Aug 16, 2001 at 2:03 AM Post #98 of 113
No...it was totally my fault - this is my first time in the Members' Lounge forum. Still, though...if there's another one of these anytime soon, somebody had sure as hell better tell me!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 26, 2001 at 3:46 AM Post #100 of 113
Well, maybe Jude should get out the cattle prod (again) and have Neil code in a way for moderators to make little JavaScript boxes (like PM notifiers) pop up the next time everyone logs in; sortof a multicast PM, except you would given a short summary and would click "OK" to see the details.

Probably a dumb idea for several reasons. Oh well.

Aug 26, 2001 at 3:53 AM Post #101 of 113
nah, pop-ups are the most annoying thing on the web.

The best way to ensure everybody reads something is to make sure it always comes out on the top of every search.
Shouldn't be hard to code but might be equally annoying.

Whatever. Just wanted to write the 100st reply of this thread anyway...
biggrin.gif

Bye

Redwoood

Aug 26, 2001 at 8:23 AM Post #103 of 113
what I should have done is had Jude start an anouncement about it, which might have been noticed more. Maybe there was nothing I could have done. No matter though, it was a very cool meet no matter how you look at it.

I'm just going to be damn jealous if todd goes to the rest of the meets!
wink.gif

Aug 26, 2001 at 3:56 PM Post #104 of 113
Quote:

Originally posted by Neruda

I'm just going to be damn jealous if todd goes to the rest of the meets!
wink.gif
[/B]

You can say that again! Well, maybe if we (northwesters)all got free HeadRoom gear, we'd be less jealous, but we all know when *that* will happen...
wink.gif

Aug 27, 2001 at 3:36 PM Post #105 of 113
I've forgotten to thank Tyll for bringing all the gear to the meet! OOPS...

Well, I hope Tyll will accept my (rather belated) THANK YOU!

Quote:

Sorry about the shakiness and extra smilies, but it *is* my first piece of ASCII art, and the formatting in this funny text window is wierd. Also, because the *stupid* image limit counter counts smilies, I couldn't do it using
smily_headphones1.gif
's instead of :)'s.

Edit: And my sincere apologies for screwing up the page formatting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back