orders from Ibasso
Mar 19, 2009 at 3:45 PM Post #46 of 91
Just received my D10 after 1 day they told me they shipped it out. Pretty impressive (well it better be, for the friggin Canadian $)

I'll save my opinions for the D10 thread
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 19, 2009 at 4:57 PM Post #47 of 91
Finally got an email w/ tracking number. Surprisingly the package was dropped off at DHL 2 days ago, which was a day after I purchased

Mar 20, 2009 at 5:18 AM Post #48 of 91
Seems like I should be getting my D10 tomorrow, but I won't be here. Does DHL require a signature? if so, what can I do if they come to my house and I'm not there?

Mar 21, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #50 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by PG21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seems like I should be getting my D10 tomorrow, but I won't be here. Does DHL require a signature? if so, what can I do if they come to my house and I'm not there?

Yes, they require a signature. Will there be somebody else at home who can sign for it? If not do you maybe have a nearby neighbor you trust who could accept it for you? If so you can leave a sign on your front door directing the delivery person to that neighbor's house/apartment.

Mar 21, 2009 at 11:49 AM Post #52 of 91
Ok so they came today and I wasn't at home. The DHL man left a note showing the general "sorry we missed you" and other information. Said I can sign the back of the form and leave it where they dropped the note and they will just drop the package.

Mar 25, 2009 at 12:57 PM Post #54 of 91
Ordered a D10 on Saturday, came yesterday but I missed them. Should be coming today though (took a "sick" day from school
smily_headphones1.gif
).

Mar 25, 2009 at 2:17 PM Post #55 of 91
I'm a little worried as I ordered a P3 on Monday am (Wednesday pm now). Paid instanly through Paypal and with the exception of the Paypal receipt I've not heard anything at all from them. No order confirmation, no communication at all. Is this normal?

I sell a bit of stuff here and there and always send a confirmation e-mail just to let peolple know that it is in hand and being dealt with. I'm kind of in limbo I don't know what's happening. I've not had a reply to e-mail either

I hope the P3 (if I get it anytime soon) rocks because I'm not blown away by their service so far.

Mar 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #56 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpudHarris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm a little worried as I ordered a P3 on Monday am (Wednesday pm now). Paid instanly through Paypal and with the exception of the Paypal receipt I've not heard anything at all from them. No order confirmation, no communication at all. Is this normal?

I sell a bit of stuff here and there and always send a confirmation e-mail just to let peolple know that it is in hand and being dealt with. I'm kind of in limbo I don't know what's happening. I've not had a reply to e-mail either

I hope the P3 (if I get it anytime soon) rocks because I'm not blown away by their service so far.

Usually iBasso sends an email with tracking number once the item has shipped. When did you send the email? It sometimes takes them up to two days to reply.

Mar 25, 2009 at 9:05 PM Post #57 of 91
Sent e-mail this morning....

OK I'll be patient, hopefully I'll hear from them tomorrow, that will be 4 days from order. Having just sold my C&C XO and Mini3 I'm without a decent portable at present. Still have Cmoys but nothing high res.

Mar 25, 2009 at 11:32 PM Post #58 of 91
D10s have arrived!
smily_headphones1.gif

I do have the iPod Touch and will get on posting pictures as soon as I have a camera available (I can tell you that they both fit in one of my jean pockets so it is rather small).

Mar 26, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #59 of 91
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by x3sphere /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Usually iBasso sends an email with tracking number once the item has shipped. When did you send the email? It sometimes takes them up to two days to reply.

Quote:

Sent e-mail this morning....

OK I'll be patient, hopefully I'll hear from them tomorrow, that will be 4 days from order. Having just sold my C&C XO and Mini3 I'm without a decent portable at present. Still have Cmoys but nothing high res.

I only received one email from iBasso, and it was in response to an email I had sent them.

Quote:

Quote:

Very early this morning, I ordered some equipment from the iBasso website. My PayPal receipt number is as follows: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx . The following items were purchased:

iBasso D3 Python
iBasso New iPod Line Out [Dock]
iBasso CB01 Interconnect

This order was placed 12:37:19 AM PDT. After I woke up later, I looked on the website at about 12:30PM PDT and saw that the D3 Python was listed as being temporarily sold out, and that the New iPod Line Out was out of stock. However, the website said that both of these items were available at the time that I placed my order. Since I ordered these Items before they went out of stock, will I get one of the last few units in stock? Or will I have to wait for these items to be re-stocked?

Quote:

Quote:

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your email.
Your order has been shipped. Just dont worry.

Sincerely
iBasso Audio

This was the only email I received from iBasso which came only 4 hours after my message was sent. I was rather worried when I read it, because it didn't really answer my question. I never received a tracking number, which is why I was so surprised when It arrived the wednsday after I ordered it on Sunday morning of that same week. They may have done the same thing to you as well. In any case, it should be there by tomorrow, or Saturday at the very latest.

Mar 26, 2009 at 7:21 AM Post #60 of 91
^ Thanks for you encouragement Afro Rebel, I'm probably worrying over nothing. They seem the sort of company that sorts things quickly but don't offer much in way of communication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back