Simgot IEM discussion thread.
Apr 23, 2024 at 4:13 AM Post #346 of 382
Hi all. Just published a review of the Simgot EA2000. It's a worthy flagship IMO and offers something different than the EA1000 (which is great).

Hope someone find it useful :)

https://www.headphoneer.com/simgot-ea2000-boson-review/

1000016176.jpg

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:32 AM Post #352 of 382
Yes but people must know about brightness head to head ea 1000 is touch brighter than my campfire ara. Iam treblehead but any more bright is too much. So ea 2000 can be too bright.

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:46 AM Post #354 of 382
Silver with probably black. I bought ea 1000 second hand and still dont change because it is close to ok dont want lose technicality. On aras is fiio lc repro cable ea 1000 is kinnera ace cable. Both goes on my fiio m11 ess plus balanced high gain.

Apr 29, 2024 at 5:36 PM Post #355 of 382
Silver with probably black. I bought ea 1000 second hand and still dont change because it is close to ok dont want lose technicality. On aras is fiio lc repro cable ea 1000 is kinnera ace cable. Both goes on my fiio m11 ess plus balanced high gain.
The black nozzle (with foam inside) cut the upper midrange but accentuate the treble, so it might become painful. The least dampened nozzles is actually the silver and red one (Harman). i settled for the red Harman nozzle. I think it has the best technical performance and most agreeable sound.

May 1, 2024 at 6:08 AM Post #356 of 382
Oh it is mistake. I dont look in box and i think black because black is tips ring on iem is red ring it is in iem dont see it before. It is red after all.

May 1, 2024 at 6:40 AM Post #357 of 382
The black nozzle (with foam inside) cut the upper midrange but accentuate the treble, so it might become painful. The least dampened nozzles is actually the silver and red one (Harman). i settled for the red Harman nozzle. I think it has the best technical performance and most agreeable sound.
How you describe diference between andromeda and ea 1000. Iam strugle on diference between ara. I think for more people warmer thicker bass on ara is better, micro detail is there and there better on ara separation touch better there is little more smoothes maybe resolution is touch better in this aspect ara is little better. But in openness clear bass air there is ea 1000 better. And think about electro bass i think ea 1000 is better in layerin techno bass. At all it isnt ara that much better.

May 1, 2024 at 6:48 AM Post #358 of 382
How you describe diference between andromeda and ea 1000.

They are nothing alike, IMHO. Andromeda is a neutral warm IEM, Simgot is either Harman or neutral-bright. The Andro has an advantage in micro detail and precision of the instrument placement, but I think EA1000 stage is more interesting due to the “echo-y” feeling of the midrange with some tracks.

Not to be elitist or saying the Andro is more expensive so it’s better though. On contrary, I think the EA1000 has a special element and I wouldn’t be surprised if some would consider it as good if not much better than Andro.

May 1, 2024 at 9:14 AM Post #360 of 382
I'm really interested in the Supermix 4. I'm going to buy either that or the Kiwi Ears Quintet.

Supermix 4 seems to provide more bass and more treble extension.

I'm really interested in seeing how they compare and what the final price is.
Interesting comparison. The bass on Quintet is really nice, with decent texture. Supermix4 having a more bass can be more fun to listen to. Also, Quintet is a touch spicy for me, which may not be the case with Supermix 4. S4 should be an interesting release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back