Technical Problems?
Jun 14, 2009 at 12:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Starky

Head-Fier
Hi Todd,

I've been trying to get in touch with you for around three weeks regarding my HF-2 order but still haven't heard anything back.

I've tried three e-mail addresses and two clients, so I'm pretty sure the problem isn't at my end.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you are having any technical problems that would explain the absence of a response from you.

Thanks!

Jun 14, 2009 at 2:15 PM Post #2 of 6
Todd was busy with CanJam09, have you tried calling him? Good luck. BTW, I am waiting for my HF2 as well.
wink.gif

Jun 14, 2009 at 2:21 PM Post #3 of 6
I think pretty much everyone who didn't get theirs at CanJam (with few exceptions) is still waiting. I spoke to Todd prior to CanJam and I'd heard then that he was expecting a second wave sometime around the 15th.

I'd call him...I've never called and not have him pick up the phone.

Jun 14, 2009 at 2:48 PM Post #4 of 6
Thanks for the advice - I'm trying to avoid calling if possible as I'm in the UK and it can get expensive very quickly, so I thought I'd post here first.

I'm happy to wait for my HF-2s
smily_headphones1.gif
I was emailing to ask a couple of questions about shipping and the possibility of adding flats to my order before it shipped.

Jun 15, 2009 at 9:27 PM Post #5 of 6
Hi Starky,

I have gone through my e-mail and could not find it - I get a ton every day so it is possible I missed it. Try again by sending it to todd@ttvj.com. I will get you an answer - and yes, you can add flats to your order. We just need the order number and your real name
beerchug.gif

Sorry to anyone who has received a late response from me - I was at CanJam and late last week I took a couple of days off to get my kids. I am just about caught up...

Todd

Jun 15, 2009 at 10:35 PM Post #6 of 6
What I did was order flats separately (because I forgot), and put in the notes that I wanted them added to my HF-2 order, and the order number, as I guessed, correctly it seems, that they'd be able to sort that out no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back