The good Old NES days...I sure do remember
Jul 11, 2001 at 1:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Tides

On the lam from Mothra
While Browsing Ebay I came across this NES auction ( includes Genesis and N64 as well) Mostly is a NES one

check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1252068509

Maybe that person is selling them all for his new interests in cans and amps LOL~!

Anyways, talk about good momeries, I sure had a lot of fun back then when I was much younger.

Tides

PS. I am not relate to the seller so I am not advertising it for him/her. I just tho some of ya can relate with the old time classing gaming
wink.gif

Jul 11, 2001 at 2:45 AM Post #2 of 18
ahh nothing out now can touch the fun-factor of the original NES, now its all about flashy graphics and crap like that...

Jul 11, 2001 at 2:49 AM Post #3 of 18
Hell yea,

I gotta be honest and say I'm not much of a gamer new or oldschool. I just seem to know of all the good ones to play and all that cause my brothers a major fanatic (alot of systems, alot of games).

NES is seriously the stuff. Theres about 170 games sitting in my bros room right now. The past two years I havn't played much, but one series I will never give up on is CASTLEVANIA! I've got quite a few games in that series. Love all that gothic ****...

Jul 11, 2001 at 6:34 PM Post #6 of 18
Its scary but true when i say i grew up on NES......literally (school,sleep,nes,eating,
biggrin.gif
)

Jul 11, 2001 at 11:30 PM Post #8 of 18
YES YES YES ai0tron! Know about FLL?

Jul 12, 2001 at 8:37 PM Post #9 of 18
(quote) but one series I will never give up on is CASTLEVANIA! I've got quite a few games in that series. Love all that gothic ****...(quote)

Hey have you heard/seen Castlevania on the GBA? Its great!! Bloomin hard though!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

Jul 13, 2001 at 1:42 AM Post #11 of 18
FLL stands for

First Lego League.

Basically tournaments and competitions among schools and colleges building motorize(Robotics) Lego projects. You see it on cable once a while ( discovery channel) Quite amazing on what people can do on these lego blocks and some simple electronic units.

here is FLL home site

http://www.legomindstorms.com/fll/

It is all about those blocks!

Tides

Jul 13, 2001 at 4:12 AM Post #13 of 18
Well, now that you know, this is my second and final year in FLL Illinois (it goes up to 8th grade....
frown.gif
).

However, i have now mentored around 8 kids a total of 30 hrs...and will be doing so for the remainder of my life. j/k. Tho my mom really does want me to mentor well through high-school.

And my team won the presentation award for Illinois last year. And....never mind. This feels awkward - like i'm virtually bragging...

If you wanna kno more...just ask...

Jul 13, 2001 at 2:49 PM Post #14 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by becomethemould
i've got a family computer, the japanese NES.. though no sound=( really loved this japanese fighting game, it was side scroll though u could move up and down.. the shower scenes when u were wipping arses cracked us up..though we were primary school then=)

That's River City Ransom. What an awesome game.

Jul 13, 2001 at 3:07 PM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

tooler said...

That's River City Ransom. What an awesome game.

YES! I thought I was the only one who loved that game! After you got the rapid-fire kicks and rapid-fire weapons skills, you were practically unbeatable. Picking somebody up and throwing them into a wall was fun as well. My favorite little quirk had to be starting at the edge of one of the really wide stages, do a running jump-kick, then do little hop-kicks right as you were landing all the way across the stage. Might take a few minutes, but you'd eventually get all the way across and nobody would attack you as you were doing it. I would love to see a sequel for it on Gamecube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back