TTVJ FET-A Desktop Headphone Amp
Nov 26, 2008 at 6:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

We are now taking pre orders for our new desktop headphone amp - the TTVJ FET-A Headphone Amp. It will sell initially for $649 and be available in 4-6 weeks. It is on our website or you can call to order.

The TTVJ FET-A has both a mini and a 1/4" ouptut jack. It will take 2 inputs and has a line out too! The input switch is on the front panel to allow for ease in changing inputs. AND it sounds great!

It was designed by Pete Millett and we will back it with a 30 day money back guarantee and a 3 year warranty.

Todd

Dec 8, 2008 at 9:35 PM Post #3 of 31
Any chance of sending the prototype to someone who'd be attending this weekend's NYC meet? I heard that immtybikker guy is pretty trustworthy...

Dec 8, 2008 at 11:16 PM Post #4 of 31
That would be cool, but Aaron trustworthy?
very_evil_smiley.gif
He better be, I just sent him two of my amps.
wink.gif

Dec 10, 2008 at 12:00 AM Post #6 of 31
Any additional info on the amp would be appreciated!

Dec 12, 2008 at 12:18 PM Post #9 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any chance of sending the prototype to someone who'd be attending this weekend's NYC meet? I heard that immtybikker guy is pretty trustworthy...

X2

Dec 14, 2008 at 4:29 PM Post #11 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That would be cool, but Aaron trustworthy?
very_evil_smiley.gif
He better be, I just sent him two of my amps.
wink.gif

icon10.gif
Greetings from Mexico. Anyone want a Mojito?
tongue.gif

Dec 15, 2008 at 9:17 PM Post #13 of 31
One additional piece of info I gleaned from talking to Todd is that the output on the new FET amp is a preamp output, not just a loop out. Pretty sweet to have a discrete preamp and headamp in such a small package.

Dec 16, 2008 at 12:12 AM Post #14 of 31
Hi All,

The power supply is indeed a very expensive wall wart. Maybe someday we will build a dedicated power supply for it but for now it sounds great with the spendy, trendy wall wart.

I have posted a few more notes on it from Pete at our website.

It is currently -11 degrees here, my fingers are frozen and it is taking me a long time to type this
wink.gif

As soon as I get the first 10 built, I will put up #10 for a loaner program. PLEASE do not contact me about it until I post that the program is available.

Sorry I could not send the proto to NYC meet but I did have the Luxman P1 there... hope that makes up for it. The proto was on its way back to Pete for finalization and indeed it is a finished product. Parts are ordered and arriving in days so Look for them to show up for shipping soon.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back