Central Ohio small meet!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2021 at 3:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

lord_tris

1000+ Head-Fier
Where Westerville, NE Columbus area.

Rules and regulations or SOPs for this meet
  1. Other peoples gear need to be treated as if it was your grandmothers, do not drop, bang, slam, mess around with things that are not yours if you would like something changed, please ask the owner.
  2. Please be respectful to all that are here not just the host, including the space provided as well.
  3. There will be plenty of parking space.
  4. There is also an abundance of restaurants in the area.
  5. You do not have to bring a lot of equipment a simple amp or laptop and your headphone is fine. Everything is welcome though.
  6. The date will be the 13th NOV 2021.
  7. Time for the Meet is as always between 1200-1900 or later
  8. If you are interested please PM me directly with what you are bringing and your first name, I will update this post with the list of gear and people coming.
  9. Please let other Ohio people know about the thread
  10. Please be respectful to the people that come to the meet. If they are wearing a mask please do so as well. i suspect we will not have a huge gathering less then 6 people is my guess.
  11. Also My wife and I have 4 cats. they are sociable do not scratch. If you are allergic this may not be a meet you want to come to. We will do our best to clean the day before.
This should go without saying. But since it has been brought up, If you have or have been around someone who has symptoms of a cold/flu or Covid please do not come.

Venue will be a house. When the time gets closer those that need my address will get it via PM two days before the meet.

This leaves about 30 days of planning to make this, so there should be enough time even for the most busiest of busy make plans. :)

Headphones
Amps
Dacs/sources
DAPs

lord_tris- HD58x sr325 goldies, cd900st, t50rp mk3 modded, Magnius, loxji p20, little dot mk V, Modius. Nad Cd503. Rega P2 Bellari VP130, little dot dac_1
first gen hun- m220, shp9500,m50x, aune t1 magni 3 modi 3, sony dvd
leon995- 007/009 BHSE amp laptop, prism sound DAC
WaxMan- Hd600, HD800s, Woo Audio WA6, Ray Samuels SR71, HeadAmp Pico Power, Portaphile Shohin, MacBook Air, Marantz SA-8005 SACD player, a Pioneer Elite PD-65 CD player, a Chord Electronics Mojo/Poly, & a Chord Electronics Hugo2/2Go.
JordyUSA- Cds and a Laptop
KrunchyLex-
LCD-2f, DT1350, Cavalli Liquid Carbon, Schiit Uberfrost
tvrboy- Focal Clear, AKG K240DF, Beyerdynamic DT-48e, Etymotic ER-2SE, Aeon 2 open, Schitt Magni 3, Topping D50, CD player
buke9- AB-1266, Diana V2, ZMF Verite, HE-6se V2, HE-500, Sundara, HD-6XX, TR-X00 Mahogany,Grado Hemps, Audio GD Master 9, Amps and Sound Kenzie, Cavalli Liquid Carbon, Monoprice Liquid Platinum, iFi Zen Can Signature 6XX, Yggdrasil, Khadas Tone Board, HiBy R6 Pro, Questyle QP1R

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2021 at 4:18 PM Post #2 of 38
Where Westerville, NE Columbus area.

Rules and regulations or SOPs for this meet
  1. Food is permitted as well non-alcoholic beverages.
  2. Other peoples gear need to be treated as if it was your grandmothers, do not drop, bang, slam, mess around with things that are not yours if you would like something changed, please ask the owner.
  3. Please be respectful to all that are here not just the host, including the space provided as well.
  4. There will be plenty of parking space.
  5. There is also an abundance of restaurants in the area.
  6. You do not have to bring a lot of equipment a simple amp or laptop and your headphone is fine. Everything is welcome though.
  7. The date will be the 13th NOV 2021.
  8. Time for the Meet is as always between 1200-1900 or later
  9. If you are interested please PM me directly with what you are bringing and your first name, I will update this post with the list of gear and people coming.
  10. Please let other Ohio people know about the thread
  11. Please be respectful to the people that come to the meet. If they are wearing a mask please do so as well. i suspect we will not have a huge gathering less then 6 people is my guess.
  12. Also My wife and I have 4 cats. they are sociable do not scratch. If you are allergic this may not be a meet you want to come to. We will do our best to clean the day before.

Venue will be a house. When the time gets closer those that need my address will get it via PM two days before the meet.

This leaves about 30 days of planning to make this, so there should be enough time even for the most busiest of busy make plans. :)

lord_tris- Schiit Modius/Magnius stack. Nad Cd503. Rega P2 Bellari VP130 Loxji p2. bring your own record or cds!!!

Unfortunately for me, I am very allergic to cats, so will have to pass on this.... :frowning2:

Oct 14, 2021 at 5:20 PM Post #3 of 38
I am sitting in the Embassy suites in Westerville right now. Weird. I’m possibly traveling to Florida next month that day but if that changes I’ll definitely make the trip up from Cinci. Thanks for Hosting.

If I can make it I’ll bring the Ferrum Oor & Hyposis (unless it is sold first), Susvara, Holo Audio Dac, Diana V2, Stealth, Focal Radiance, LCD-GX, an AHB2 and a few other things I will try to get my hands on.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2021 at 8:16 PM Post #4 of 38
I am sitting in the Embassy suites in Westerville right now. Weird. I’m possibly traveling to Florida next month that day but if that changes I’ll definitely make the trip up from Cinci. Thanks for Hosting.

If I can make it I’ll bring the Ferrum Oor & Hyposis (unless it is sold first), Susvara, Holo Audio Dac, Diana V2, Stealth, Focal Radiance, LCD-GX, an AHB2 and a few other things I will try to get my hands on.
I hope you can if you are able please send me a PM to confirm!

Oct 23, 2021 at 3:07 PM Post #6 of 38
Unfortunately for me, I am very allergic to cats, so will have to pass on this.... :frowning2:
Sorry to hear it, man. Hopefully when we can meet in a more public place again we’ll get to see you. It’s been too long since I’ve seen the full Ohio head-fi crew.

Oct 23, 2021 at 3:32 PM Post #7 of 38
I'm driving back to Columbus from Louisville that Saturday, but if the timing works out, I would love to make it! I've got a lot of potential gear to bring (see signature)...will just have to see how much of a nuisance it is to pull everything out of my setup.

Oct 24, 2021 at 6:05 PM Post #8 of 38
I’ve been missing going to meets even though going to one this coming weekend outside of Nashville ,Columbus isn’t a bad drive for me as I’m just outside of Louisville. Unless something crazy happens count me in.

Nov 4, 2021 at 6:09 PM Post #12 of 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back