Central Ohio small meet!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2021 at 7:08 PM Post #17 of 38
Have a reservation at Eddie Merlot’s for 7 so might have to leave a bit early.

Nov 8, 2021 at 3:26 PM Post #21 of 38
Have a reservation at Eddie Merlot’s for 7 so might have to leave a bit early.
stay as long as you can or want no set time :wink:

Nov 8, 2021 at 3:27 PM Post #22 of 38
...so no information regarding COVID precautions??
Soo what information do you need from me that is not already posted? If you are sick been around the sick dont feel good any such case dont come. I am not begging anyone to come. I would hope that people that are sick or have been sick recently or have been around people that are sick, Know to wait till the next meet... If you need more info WHO and CDC have more info on how to act around in public and private settings. Although I was hopping I would not have to spell these out in these times. IN other words use common sense.

again. as stated in the original post in red. Do not come to my house if you are sick, just got done being sick, Or have been around someone that has or just got done being sick, also stated if someone is wearing a mask please do so around them out of respect. But these things are already in the first post....

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2021 at 6:50 PM Post #23 of 38
Well got rained out today so had a bit more time to get things together so will be bringing a few more things. Like the Massdrop Cavalli Tube Hybrid, Dragonfly Red, Massdrop T-X0’s, AKG K872’s, Meze 99 Classics, Empire Ears Phantoms, LCDi4’s and Koss ESP 950’s. I don’t think you can have too much gear to listen to right ? For the IEM’s I’ll give all the tips a good cleaning with 99% IPA (not India Pale Ale which I do like a lot though) .

Nov 12, 2021 at 9:40 PM Post #26 of 38
The trunk is packed full.

Attachments

• 8AFF6A09-1279-43D9-A95B-9DCA46194741.jpeg
    8AFF6A09-1279-43D9-A95B-9DCA46194741.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Apr 3, 2022 at 2:03 PM Post #30 of 38
So, I had to be in the UK during this period, so wasn't able to come.

I was wondering if any body was interested in a Head-Fi meet in the Pittsburgh area? I even have a location, Mike at Stereo Stereo in Warrendale is willing to host and carries Focal, Audeze, Rupert Neve and SPL. I can bring a selection of headphones, along with some Schiit amps. Mike runs Roon and we can probably setup a selection of endpoints.

I was thinking some time in the May or June time.

Bevan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back