Good News!
Oct 20, 2003 at 10:06 PM Post #16 of 46
Got Flats, will travel!

Thanks Todd, mine arrived as well, already enjoying them!!

CD..

Oct 20, 2003 at 10:49 PM Post #18 of 46
My SR-225 is a happy beast now that I've replaced his old flats! Thanks Todd; my dad thanks you too (I'll be sending him a pair for his HPs)!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 20, 2003 at 11:45 PM Post #19 of 46
Todd, I don't know how you do it... but my flats arrived today as well. All the way to New York !

I was speaking to Bozebuttons earlier and he had his in hand... I was nuts... couldn't wait to get home and check the mail
tongue.gif
And there they were.

They are absofrigginlutely incredible on the RS-1s
wink.gif

Way to go Todd, you've brought happiness to many an ear, with something we thought we'd never see again. Bless you !

smily_headphones1.gif

Btw guys, don't forget to leave feedback for the transactions
wink.gif

Oct 21, 2003 at 12:27 AM Post #21 of 46
Did all you people pay extra for shipping? Mine didn't arrive in Jersey yet
frown.gif

Maybe they'll come tomorrow.

--Chris

Oct 21, 2003 at 1:12 AM Post #22 of 46
Hi hempcamp,

I mailed some of the pads on Saturday and the rest went out today. They were all shipped via Priority Mail. I believe yours were in todays batch. I didn't receive the pads until late Friday evening so I packed a large amount of them on Friday night, shipped them on Saturday morning and then took my son for his birthday fishing trip. On Sunday I packed the rest of the pad orders up and sent them out this morning so you will have them very soon. All of the International orders shipped today as well.

Sorry I couldn't get them all out on Saturday morning but I did my best! I hope you all enjoy them!

Todd

Oct 21, 2003 at 1:28 AM Post #24 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by Todd
Sorry I couldn't get them all out on Saturday morning but I did my best! I hope you all enjoy them!

No problem! I know how that goes, believe me.

I'm just relieved to know they are on the way. Thanks again for making arrangements to get these suckers, although I may go bowls in the end anyway (which I have yet to hear, oddly enough).

--Chris

Oct 21, 2003 at 4:20 AM Post #25 of 46
I got my FLAT PADS TODAY!! Oh happy day! Thank you Todd!

Oct 21, 2003 at 1:54 PM Post #27 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by Todd
Three Forks (just see if you can find it on a map!!!)

No problem. It's just south of Empty Plate.
wink.gif

Oct 21, 2003 at 10:01 PM Post #28 of 46
My (two pairs of) flats arrived today! Right now I have one of the two pairs on my SR-325's - and no more "Grato"! The flats darken up the SR-325's enough for me to really "Groovalize" to them. The SR-325's with the stock bowl pads are WAY too bright for my tastes.

On the other hand, the SR-225's, which are my favorite rock 'phones, become too dark with the flats. I prefer the stock bowl pads on this 'phone.

The other set of flats will be put on my SR-60's, for use as my all-around "portable-use" headphones.

Thanks, Todd!
Eagle_Driver

Oct 22, 2003 at 9:37 AM Post #30 of 46
My flats arrived in California (silicon valley) on Monday. Very fast! I gave a pair to a friend who has been sharing his headphone hobby and classical music with me. His were becoming dust!

Make sure to let me know your pricing for HD650 pre orders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back