Good News!
Oct 22, 2003 at 5:40 PM Post #31 of 46
I got my flats on Monday. Man, these pads are so much better than bowl pads it's just sickening. SR200s with bowls are overly bright and quite uncomfortable - slap flat pads on them and they darken up nicely, the bass plumps up a bit, and they become far more comfortable (as comfortable as Grados are ever gonna get, for sure).

You rule, Todd!

- Chris

Oct 23, 2003 at 7:58 AM Post #32 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by rawhit
Ah i guess international delivery will take some.
I'm eagerly waiting for mine.
smily_headphones1.gif

Me too
biggrin.gif

Oct 23, 2003 at 8:46 PM Post #33 of 46
Just recieved mine up here in North Dakota. Thanks so much Todd!

Being that you're already a hero to us head-fiers for getting the flat pads into production why not take the next step, become God-like and get the old-school Grados back into production?
rs1smile.gif

Oct 23, 2003 at 10:53 PM Post #34 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by Patrickhat2001
Just recieved mine up here in North Dakota. Thanks so much Todd!

Being that you're already a hero to us head-fiers for getting the flat pads into production why not take the next step, become God-like and get the old-school Grados back into production?
rs1smile.gif

Like we're not broke enough! You wanna put us in the poor house?
rs1smile.gif

Oct 23, 2003 at 11:58 PM Post #36 of 46
Well I'm looking at a pair of JPS Labs Superconductor FX IC's which are calling my name for an audition. I'll see how much a step up they will be above the DH Labs Silversonic IC. And yes I'll continue to remain broke.

Oct 25, 2003 at 5:47 AM Post #37 of 46
Me for the last three days --> Where are my flats? Where are my flats?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Turns out they got shipped to the billing address instead of the shipping address (what I was afraid was going to happen since another member or two reported this). My mom called me and told me she had them and didn't know what they were and was asking if she could THROW THEM AWAY.
eek.gif
I was like, hell no! What are you smoking? (Well I didn't say THAT but...
biggrin.gif
)

Gah. Well, I suppose I can wait a few more days to hear the legendary flats.
tongue.gif

Oct 26, 2003 at 7:11 PM Post #39 of 46
I run hot and cold with Grados. The Grados I have in the house are the 60/125s. I keep squishing the bowl pads. Works, but a pain. So I just ordered the flats. Now if I could just get some 200s....

Oct 26, 2003 at 9:52 PM Post #41 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by Rizumu
Me for the last three days --> Where are my flats? Where are my flats?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Turns out they got shipped to the billing address instead of the shipping address

Same thing happened to me. Looks like Todd needs to fix his e-commerce software.

(Don't worry, Todd, all is forgiven
wink.gif
)

--Chris

Oct 26, 2003 at 10:11 PM Post #42 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by hempcamp
Same thing happened to me. Looks like Todd needs to fix his e-commerce software.

(Don't worry, Todd, all is forgiven
wink.gif
)

--Chris

Yes, I'm not bitter or anything but he does need to get that fixed. Soon! Then I will forgive you, Todd
smily_headphones1.gif
Otherwise you're going to get a lot more confused customers.

Oct 27, 2003 at 8:36 PM Post #44 of 46
I just checked the website and it still says pre-order. Is there going to another batch of these? You guys got my interest up and now I want to try them.
rs1smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back