[Pre-Order Now Live!] "Euclid" - Eletech's New-Gen "School of Athens" Series
May 2, 2024 at 10:18 PM Post #31 of 34
He may be onto something, these cables require special Greek oils from the foot of Mt. Athens, near the big toe to be exact.

I admit I’m partial to a fresh dolmas & yoghurt with a liberal dose of Cretan olive oil, wash it down with a Vilana pyrovolikes dry white from lyrarakis so yeah………he's onto something and I’m left looking foolish again - perhaps if I focus on drinking more in a professional capacity I’ll understand, I’ve just been treating it like a casual hobby all these years

Last edited:
May 2, 2024 at 10:21 PM Post #32 of 34
I admit I’m partial to a fresh dolmas & yoghurt with a liberal dose of Cretan olive oil, wash it down with a Vilana pyrovolikes dry white from lyrarakis so yeah………he's onto something and I’m left looking foolish again - perhaps if I focus on drinking more in a professional capacity I’ll understand, I’ve just been treating it like a causal hobby all these years
I am not cultured enough to know what i just read, but i loved the ride.:hearts:

May 2, 2024 at 10:36 PM Post #33 of 34
Best mate is/was from Crete (died of cancer 6yrs ago) so I spent many trips out there with him and his extended family around the island, best way to immerse in the culture is be a local and I was very privileged to be invited to join them in many celebrations of his life

Last edited:
May 3, 2024 at 1:18 PM Post #34 of 34
Best mate is/was from Crete (died of cancer 6yrs ago) so I spent many trips out there with him and his extended family around the island, best way to immerse in the culture is be a local and I was very privileged to be invited to join them in many celebrations of his life
Heck yea! Sounds awesome. :beers:

the life well lived, not the cancer part.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back